What did Good Nesting’s Readers turn to most in 2020 to get the financial help they need? We’ll reveal that to you now so you can do the same.
If you need help right away, some programs may direct deposit a short-term loan into your bank account.
Did you find it hard to pay for housing in 2020? Did you need financial help to withstand the coronavirus shutdowns? What about benefits assistance? Did you find yourself looking to apply for programs? And lastly, did you consider working from home to boost your income?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you’re not alone, as 2020 caused many of our readers to experience similar issues.
How did they hopefully solve those issues? By using these most-read articles as their guides:
Good Nesting was hit with housing questions from all angles, and we did our best to respond.
Whether it was making rent more affordable, how to buy a home if you lack cash, and more, here are some popular guides we made in response to our readers’ requests:
- 5 Things To Consider Before Signing A Rent-To-Own Agreement
- 3 Ways To Find Affordable Rentals Through The Government
- Habitat for Humanity Homeownership Qualifications
- 3 Housing Assistance Resources For Seniors
- How To Purchase A Home With No Money
This was a hot department in 2020, as many wanted to know how to get help with paying for school. Our readers also wanted to know how to cut some costs out of their budgets, plus how to get a credit-building loan.
If you want answers to those same questions, read these informative guides that made a splash in the past year:
- How To Get All The Financial Assistance You Need For School
- Boost Your Monthly Budget With These Money-Saving Tips
- Tired Of Paying For Cable? Try These Free TV Apps
- How To Instantly Get A $500 Loan That Builds Your Credit Too
- 6 Types Of College Grants You Should Know About
What’s one benefit that saw huge demand in 2020? Food assistance, as many had trouble putting food on the table after losing their jobs due to COVID-19.
Here are some popular pieces on food assistance, healthcare, and cutting your utility costs with help from the government:
- Medicare Open Enrollment FAQ
- 3 Ways To Find Emergency Food Assistance Right Now
- Guide to Home Energy Assistance For Low-Income Families
- Could Food Stamps Be The Low-Cost Answer To Your Nutritional Needs?
- How To Use WIC’S Online Prescreening Tool To Get Food Assistance
Work From Home
Working from home has its benefits, and many people turned to this form of making income after being stuck inside. Will work-from-home jobs die as soon as COVID-19 goes away? Nope, which is why you should read the articles below to get in on the action.
- How To Convert Your Unwanted Stuff Into Cash Online
- Everything You Need To Know About Making Money From Home
- Is Renting Out A Room Or Your Car A Smart Way To Make Money?
- These Work-From-Home Jobs Are Legit And Pay Well
- How To Transform Everyday Skills Into Making Money Online